NieKeezJet

NieKeezJet
Love is seeing imperfect person perfectly. . . - - - sdtg

Saturday, 23 August 2014

WHAT A SURPRISE!!

On my birthday, I went home directly to be with my family. We just have a simple dinner. A little of spaghetti, a little of dinuguan and a little of humba. It's just an ordinary day to us except that my kiddos always greet me happy birthday mommy! We went to be early before 8'clock in the evening. 

The following day, just a same old routine. There is a problemo with regards to financial, went to branch 3 for some terms and condition. Dad fetched me in the office and drop me off to the school. I went alone coz Arnold is in the house. After I changed my dress, dad entered to the room and lift the towel lying beneath the floor. And to my surprise, a brand new acer netbook and epsoon 3n1 printer. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I burst into tears as I hugged my hubby. Thanking him for his gift despite of our money matter problemo. . . 

dad, this song is for you. . . .

I love you sooooooooooo much. And to your fear of - - - - - - I honestly tell you that no matter what, you will be the last man that I will love. All. Once. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment