During lunch time, I went to a fast food chain and met the old friend of my mom. It's kinda weird, but for her, masking ulaw I can easily talked to her and open up for my problems especially about money matters. I don't know but I have the courage to talk to her rather than to my relatives or to the closest one I knew. It feels and sounds weird but masking harap-harapan niya ipa mukha sa ako my mistakes, my wrong decision in life, ok lang. Dile siya sakit paminawun or whatever. Or is it because I know that what she says is true and real. No pretensions, no goody good words then at the end of everything, s/he will back stub you of being a person. We all commit mistakes and it's only a matter of how we will deal with it and whom the right person to talk too, to ask for guidance. And I'm very glad that despite of everything (without my mom and dad beside me) she is still there, lecturing me on what is right and wrong and what is life per se.
Thank you very much for the encouraging words of wisdom. The other side of me enlightened and it gives me courage to continue to my goals--not for me but for my kiddos. Its been so long since nobody talked to me like a mother-child kind of thing-ngee. Actually, its the first time that somebody talked to me like her own daughter because me and my mom aren't that close. I still have this fright towards her. We don't talked the way we talked a while ago. And I am very much grateful of your honesty and empathy.I will proved to you my worth. . . and thank you for recognizing D, for his effort and love.

No comments:
Post a Comment