NieKeezJet

NieKeezJet
Love is seeing imperfect person perfectly. . . - - - sdtg

Saturday, 23 August 2014

My Birthday

I have my hesitations if I will celebrate my birthday or not. . . . First thing first is that i don't have a budget. The expenses for the food will be add on to the payables. But as for my hubby, its only once a year I celebrated my birthday and at the same time its a thanks giving for the approval of. . . . - - - - 

My hand are only dinuguan at puto and spaghetti. And to my surprise. . .. V bought me a big cake from red ribbon. . . I am soo touched and I nearly shed tears. . . :'(

Thank you HWMI for making my birthday special. Aside from my debut, I really don't celebrate my birthday and have some birthday cake with matching blowing of the candle.


thank you soooooooo much :-*


birthday wish. . . . sana all our debts will be paid off. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment