NieKeezJet

NieKeezJet
Love is seeing imperfect person perfectly. . . - - - sdtg

Friday, 8 August 2014

TOUGH WEEK. . . published july 13, 2014

It's been a tough week last week. . .

1st stop. . . my cousin gave birth to a cute and healthy baby boy. A few days after that, my daughter celebrated her 6th birthday. It's just a simple dinner with the family and some friends. I remembered, I was absent that time because I need to cook for her birthday. The following day, the spreadsheet assignment will be submitted on Friday. Friday?? Huh?!? I need to rush! I need to seek help because that ain't my forte. I cancelled my appointments in the afternoon just to asked somebody for help. Gladly, somebody teaches me on how to make spreadsheet with the $ sign and the vlookup. Anyways, in the middle of our discussion I received a phone call from my niece that her mother have a cardiac arrest as early as 7 in the morning and being revived just as soon as my nephew arrived. Siya lang gyud ang gihulatan. My sister-in-law passed away. Grabe nga turmoil ang na happened on that day. Late in the afternoon, while waiting for the body in morgue, I went to the internet cafe just to finished the spreadsheet assignment. I admit I am not a master of the formulas but the aid of my friend and some examples I may be able to make it and email it to my Professor. Late at night, cold, cough, fever and flu occur. . . and it's exam week!!! How am i supposed to study at the same time mag lamay???? AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment