NieKeezJet

NieKeezJet
Love is seeing imperfect person perfectly. . . - - - sdtg

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

SO HARD TO BEG. . .

This is the struggle of life. . . I wonder when will this end. I've been texting the whole day to anybody who has a generous heart. . . Lisod jud ning kita ang mangamo bah?? During my lunch break I went to a family friend who to respond to my text. But when I reached there she told her staff for me to be back this afternoon around 5pm coz naa daw siya lakaw. . . I arrived late at work bringing NOTHING! OK lang basta ba this afternoon ma sulit pud akong gi sacrifice. . . 

I've been planning ahead how to accumulate at that amount on or before September 15. . . garage sale kaya?? but the problemo is. . . i don't have anything to sell. All our things, appliances, clothes  are not suitable for 2nd hand use coz sira-sira na. . . . what if i'll asks my relatives, friends, classmates and workmates to ask for anything that its not useful for them?? hmmmnnn?? question is, musogot kaya si dad?? pabaga nalang ta ug face ani. . . .as if they will see me that i am very much ok. but deep inside me. . . . i'm already drowned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment