NieKeezJet

NieKeezJet
Love is seeing imperfect person perfectly. . . - - - sdtg

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

"TO BE" all, only, always. . .

Dad,

My world has change since the day I met you. I have changed and grown into a person whom I can be proud of. We share so many little things. . . smiles, kisses, laughter and silent whispers. I know you and you know me. You read the fine print of my soul and make it easy to understand. You hold me when I'm scared. You make me smile when I want to cry. You surprise me with the silliest gifts and tease me about my quirkiness. Spending the rest of my life with you, will be nothing but an adventure of love. 

I believe that we met because we are destined to be and I believe we will remain together. I have never experienced the joy of knowing another person like I have with you. You are the most caring, thoughtful, giving, genuine, generous man I have ever met and I am overwhelmed that I will be your wify. The love that Christ displays for His church is the same love you give me and you lavish it upon me, I am so undeserving but that never stops you. I am praying now that our marriage reflects Jesus' love such that others see the Gospel woven throughout the many years we've been together and many more years we will spend together as huby & wify. Thank you for everything.  Thank you for your unending support, love and care not just for me but most especially for the kiddos. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for waiting over 7 years. Thank you for being a good dad. Thank you for choosing me.

Your all, only, always. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment