It's a beautiful Sunday morning. . .
6:00 am - - - bound to Diamond Evangelista Pool for the swimming lesson of Yankees. Jj tag along with us and played in the small pool. 7 laps of freestyle, 7 laps of paddle with small swim board in between her cross legs, around 30 minutes of freestyle and breast stroke. WOW!
8:30 am - - - he session has ended and she played with Jj in the small pool. I joined them in the pool while Yankees told me that she will teach me how to swim, but instead we compete with each other in freestyle. Whew! wala koy hangin! She is so fast!!!! But I enjoyed that moment. . . And I'm kinda like it. that's why I'm planning to do it every Sunday morning :D
10:00 am - - - we went to XU because it is their Intramurals and dad is doing the umpire in the softball competition. We went to XU soccer field as the kids watched the students played while eating fruit salad.
11:45 am - - - lunch at mcdo xu. the kiddos are both hungry that they could not even feel the heat of the rice :D
No comments:
Post a Comment