WHAT WENT WRONG?????
I thought everything was already ok and settled?? You left me hanging and expecting. . . What can I do for the remaining 2 days left?? I feel being betrayed. I feel like a kid, that someone gave me a lollipop and after a few seconds, took it away with me. That's what i felt. . . I think every body deserves a second chance and to prove its worth. People do change if you believe. . . .
How wrong I was. . . i was so damned fool to believe and trust. Despite all of that, I don't have any reason to be mad because in the first place I insisted myself, beg, plead to help me. . .
Now, I learned my lesson. . . Never, ever trust anybody. . . It's just ME, MYSELF and I in the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment